Leanne M, Dalkey, Co. Dublin - Drives a 5 Series BMW
1) Why did you consider a MultiMac?
I purchased the MultiMac so that I could fit 4 children (1 baby) in the back seat without having to buy a SUV. I am not a fan of SUV in town.
2) What convinced you to purchase a MultiMac?
The 4 seat convenience
3) Would you recommend a MultiMac to anyone else, and if so why?
I have for the above reasons
4) What are your 'likes' of the MultiMac? Has it made life easier?
It has made life easier - I like the neatness and the baby seat is perfect for a newborn.
5) What do your children think of the MultiMac?
They like it - however, they say it is a bit uncomfortable on long journeys. 90 mins is their maximum.
6) Any other feedback?
Very impressed with the service from Kevin - and so pleased that we read the article on the MultiMac. I drive a 5 series BMW and love my car so was very happy to have been able to continue driving that and not have to purchase a people carrier or SUV.
THE MULTIMAC RANGE